Jane Davies Evans to speak at Construction Law Summer school, 5 - 8 September 2016
Jane will address attendees on:
Negotiating Contracts for International Construction Projects:
- A practical guide to negotiating contracts for international construction projects
- Key terms and conditions in international construction contracts
- Local practice vs. international norms
- Recent developments by industry sector
Claims & Disputes
A practical guide to presenting or defending claims efficiently under an international construction contract
- How to bring claims under the construction contract?
- Dispute boards: a project-led process or mini-arbitration?
- International arbitration: how to project manage your arbitration?
Please contact Chris Sunderland the Senior Team Clerk for Commercial, Construction & Engineering and Energy and natural resources if you would like discount codes when booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the agenda:
Back to News